Monday, February 8, 2010

A total case of the Mondays.

Is it the drag felt from rolling out of a weekend and days off of work or is it just the depressing fact that you have five more days until your next weekend begins that makes a case of the Mondays so blah? Whatever it is, I have it today. Peeling myself out of bed this morning, I felt muscles ache that I didn't know I had - shoveling doesn't agree with me I guess. Once I made it to work (up ten stairs to my home office), I saw my voice mail filled to the gills with calls from participants for a conference that we had to cancel for this week because of snowmaggedon 2010. Lacing up my gloves for the ten round fight with the hotel to see if we can reschedule without massive cancellation fees, I get a call from the Real Estate Examination office saying I can't take my licensing exam this Saturday either because they still need one official form from me. By this time, it becomes go-time and the steam begins to leak from my ears and fury from my eyes as if I was Frankenstein on Red Bull. A case of the Mondays. Is it too late to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment